Choosing a Real Estate Agent
Buying a home requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. You will need an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large and important purchase.
I have many years of proven experience assisting buyers in the Poway and surrounding areas. My team will guide you through the process and we sometimes can also make you aware of Poway area home listings before or as they hit the general market.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing a real estate agent:
- Look for a full-time agent who has considerable experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Is your agent an expert in the area you want to buy a home?
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you, and if they have a full-time licensed assistant and other support staff.
- Ask about their credentials and education: A good agent will have a college education and will strive to gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends.
- Does the agent return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a home.
- Ask for a list of homes they’ve sold or a list of references.
- Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns.
- Pick an agent with whom you feel comfortable and can represent you with honesty and integrity.
For more information and for any additional questions, please feel free to contact me at any time.